- 2 1/4 cups AP flour (510 gr)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened (225 gr)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (170 gr)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (170 gr)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate morsels (455 gr)
- 1 cup chopped nuts
May 30, 2008
Chocolate Chip American Cookies : The Recipe...
For the record, here is the receipe : (yield = 5 dozen)
Preheat oven at 375ºF
Combine flour, soda, salt. In another bowl, beat butter, sugars and vanilla extract until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Form the cookies on a silpad allowing enough space between each.
Bake for 9 to 11 mn or until golden brown. Allow to cool for 2 mn. Remove on wire racks to cool completely.