Ingredients (yield : one half sheet pan if thick, one sheet pan is thin)
- 125 gr sugar
- 5 eggs
- 60 gr flour
- 60 gr cornstarch
- Using a Kitchen Aid, mix sugar + eggs until you get the consistency of a ribbon (a few minutes)
- Sift flour + cornstarch
- Add it to the ribbon mixture carefully using a spatula
- On a sheet pan layered with parchment paper, spread the mixture using an off-set spatula evenly to the edges.
- Bake at 225 C./430 F. until the bottom starts to turn slightly brown (it goes fast!)
- Place the baked dough on a table by removing the parchment paper from the sheet pan. Place another paper on top and place a kitchen towel on top (the humidity will help to remove the parchment while cooling down)
- Roll the dough in the parchment paper and store in the fridge
- Spread chocolate mousse or any fruit jam and roll...