- Prepare the caramel until blond dark
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir until lukewarm and thickened
- Form strings by dipping a whisk in the caramel and shaking it in a to and fro movement above another whisk or two steels securely hold (as the Chef did on the following picture)
- Quickly form a ball with your hands with the strings (before the caramel becomes cold and brittle)
- Reheat the caramel whenever the caramel turns too cold and the strings become too thick
- Store the balls of angel hair on parchment paper.