OK, I know what you are thinking : "there is nothing special about a chocolate mousse" or "yet another recipe of Chocolate mousse"...
- 100 gr 70% unsweetened chocolate
- 200 gr semi-sweet chocolate
- 10 egg whites
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Melt chocolate on a bain marie over simmering water
- Beat egg whites starting on low speed for 2-3 mn then high speed. Slowly add sugar until firm and glossy
- Mix the melted chocolate with 1/3 of beaten whites. Then carefully fold the 2/3 until even consistency. Place in a bowl and refrigerate.